Contact & Location
- A&A Podiatrists, 9 Station Road, Radlett, Herts, WD7 8JY
- Phone: 01923 856 235
Public Transport Links
- Thameslink Railways – Trains to Luton, St Albans, West Hampstead, Kentish Town, St Pancras, Blackfriars.
- Plan a journey by clicking here.
- Trains are at least two an hour.
Typical Clinic Hours
Typical opening hours are shown below – online availability will vary and all available time slots are shown. NB: Cancellations do occur so we maintain a waitlist or you can check online from time to time. Some appointments are held back for emergencies.Monday 08:30 – 17:00Tuesday 08:00 – 18:00Wednesday 08:00 – 18:00Thursday 08:30 – 18:00Friday 08:00 – 16:00Friday 17:00 – 21:00 (Podiatrist: Ahmed Moaz)Saturday 10:00 – 14:00 (Podiatrist: Ahmed Moaz)Sunday – ClosedOut of hours Appointments (before 08.30 or after 17:30) – additional £20
- There are several parking options for the clinic. There is a small parking space of our driveway – please ensure you do not block the pavement. However, we prefer patients to avoid parking here if other options are available.
- Pay and display parking is available as you turn into Station Road at the junction with the main road – Watling Street as well as on Watling Street itself. It is free for 30 mins, £1 for an hour and £2 for two hours. You can also use www.paybyphone.co.uk to pay online or on the app and the location code is 804365.
- Disabled badge holders can park anywhere including the residents bays in Station Road displaying the ‘clock’.
- A few minutes walk away, there is parking up on the yellow line on Gills Hill except between 2-3pm.
- There is also pay and display with 1 hour free in the shoppers car park located behind Budgens which is a 5 minute walk away if you park at the end of the car park you will come out near Tesco Local.
Get In Touch With Us
For general questions, please send us a message and we’ll get back to you. Our practice manager Lindsay available in 9am-4pm weekdays (2pm on Friday) and will respond. Our remote diary service can also assist with appointments and information 8am-6pm on 01923 856 235.
If you are enquiring about making an appointment you can use the above link to look at availability and book – select a “First Consultation and Treatment for “General” Podiatry” if in doubt. You do not need to register or provide any information to see what is available.
If you are an existing patient looking to cancel/reschedule an appointment you can use the cancellation link in your booking email if you still have it.
You may include a couple of clear photos to assist us in advising if we feel an appointment is appropriate however no responsibility can be taken for email advice. A paid remote or email consultation is also available for those travelling a distance.
Fields marked with a * are required.