All patients can be treated from 1st June 2020 provided you are symptom free. The clinic is adherent to social distancing and has a disinfection routine and required PPE.
The measures we have taken at our clinic are listed below.
- We have alcohol hand gel at the reception desk for patients to use upon arrival and departure (or ask you wash your hands with soap).
- We are spraying surface disinfectant on surfaces that come into contact with the public including door handles.
- We are alternating the use of the two clinic rooms we have available so ample time is allowed for disinfection.
- We have spread out the chairs in the waiting room we have removed magazines and toys.
- If you decide to cancel your appointment because of concerns or illness then there will be no charge made – please use the online link to do this on your appointment reminder email.
- We have increased the spacing between appointments by an average of 10-15 minutes to reduce interaction between consecutive patients. Please don’t arrive early for your appointment or wait outside.
- We have the provision to provide Telehealth video consultation and will provide advice and alternative treatments if possible.
- You can pay for your appointment online if you make it online. The contactless limit is £45 covering the cost of most treatments and we have been covering the keypad with cling film as needed.
Welcome to Our Clinic
We look forward to taking care of your foot health. The podiatrists and staff at A&A Podiatrists are passionate about raising the profile of this often unloved part of the body.
We as a team work hard to provide thorough, effective treatments to resolve or explain your foot conditions.
Whilst we have published opening hours we will try to accomodate patients requests
Sensitive approach to treatment
Cost-efficient, comprehensive and caring treatment plans that take a wide view of the options
Podiatrists are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council. Podiatry is a regulated profession and use of the title Podiatrist and Chiropodist restricted.
Please take a look below at some of the recent testimonials we have received from our patients.
Michael was excellent at explaining the issues and diagnosing exactly what had happened and what I needed to do to resolve the issue…. perfect professional advice and treatment.
Service was excellent. Very quick solution and Michael is very personable and excellent at what he does
Efficient, pleasant, good explanations, promise of good after-service
I have my initial appointment and consultation with Michael. He made me feel at ease, was very polite, articulate and wasted no time in performing my assessment and starting treatment. He was very clear in terms of explaining symptoms, defining and explaining the treatment plan which seemed very feel thought through. All in all, excellent experience and very professional service, would highly recommend.
Excellent service as always
Friendly welcome as new patient. And excellent treatment from podiatrist, Mr. M. Abrahams. Thank you.
Very efficient. Clean job. Beautiful nail. Michael was very professional. I’m pleased with my new nail.
I was in bad pain and was treated on a Sunday which was so very kind also great advice and amazing knowledge of my problem felt I was with a great Professional who not only knows his stuff but is very kind and understanding excellent experience.
All patients are now able to receive treatment...
The government guidelines have changed and this page allows you to book an appointment with us online. This is currently the fastest way to make an appointment at the moment. If you telephone please leave a message if unanswered or you can email or use the contact form below.
From 1st June all patients are allowed to be treated in our clinic provided you have no symptoms of COVID-19 and we continue to provide treatments mindful of social distancing and PPE.
We are required for everyones’ safety to carry out a risk assessment that treatment is essential and ensure that you are symptom free.
We have a disinfection routine between patients and have the required Personal Protective Equipment.
Online Booking Options
Get In Touch With Us
For general questions, please send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible – usually 24 hours.
If enquiring about an appointment please use the booking links above and only email if you have difficulty finding an appointment or require advice.
Fields marked with a * are required.
- A&A Podiatrists, 9 Station Road, Radlett, Herts, WD7 8JY
- Phone: 01923 856 235
Typical Clinic Hours
Monday 08:30 – 17:00Tuesday 08:30 – 17:00
Wednesday 09:00 – 18:30
Thursday 09:00 – 20:00
Friday 08:30 – 16:00
Alternate Sunday 10:00 – 12:00