Putting your feet first…
We look forward to taking care of your foot health. The team at A&A Podiatrists are passionate about raising the profile of this often unloved part of the body.
We work hard to explain and provide thorough, effective treatments to resolve your foot conditions.
You can find out more about all our services and treatments on this website using the navigation in the menu. Details of all of our treatments, prices, pictures of various conditions as well as information about us are all available on this website using the menu links.
You can book an appointment online using the links. There is no need to register, and you can see our complete diary without entering any of your information. (Payment is required to complete booking for new patients with a 12 hour notice required to cancel)
Please take a look below at some of the recent testimonials we have received from our patients.
Michael was excellent at explaining the issues and diagnosing exactly what had happened and what I needed to do to resolve the issue…. perfect professional advice and treatment.
I have my initial appointment and consultation with Michael. He made me feel at ease, was very polite, articulate and wasted no time in performing my assessment and starting treatment. He was very clear in terms of explaining symptoms, defining and explaining the treatment plan which seemed very feel thought through. All in all, excellent experience and very professional service, would highly recommend.
Very efficient. Clean job. Beautiful nail. Michael was very professional. I’m pleased with my new nail.
I was in bad pain and was treated on a Sunday which was so very kind also great advice and amazing knowledge of my problem felt I was with a great Professional who not only knows his stuff but is very kind and understanding excellent experience.
Contact & Location
- A&A Podiatrists, 9 Station Road, Radlett, Herts, WD7 8JY
- Phone: 01923 856 235
Public Transport Links
- Thameslink Railways – Trains to Luton, St Albans, West Hampstead, Kentish Town, St Pancras, Blackfriars.
- Plan a journey by clicking here.
- Trains are at least two an hour.
Typical Clinic Hours
Typical opening hours are shown below – online availability will vary and all available time slots are shown. NB: Cancellations do occur so we maintain a waitlist or you can check online from time to time. Some appointments are held back for emergencies.Monday 08:30 – 17:00Tuesday 08:00 – 18:00Wednesday 08:00 – 18:00Thursday 08:30 – 18:00Friday 08:00 – 16:00Friday 17:00 – 21:00 (Podiatrist: Ahmed Moaz)Saturday 10:00 – 14:00 (Podiatrist: Ahmed Moaz)Sunday – ClosedOut of hours Appointments (before 08.30 or after 17:30) – additional £20
- There are several parking options for the clinic. There is a small parking space of our driveway – please ensure you do not block the pavement. However, we prefer patients to avoid parking here if other options are available.
- Pay and display parking is available as you turn into Station Road at the junction with the main road – Watling Street as well as on Watling Street itself. It is free for 30 mins, £1 for an hour and £2 for two hours. You can also use www.paybyphone.co.uk to pay online or on the app and the location code is 804365.
- Disabled badge holders can park anywhere including the residents bays in Station Road displaying the ‘clock’.
- A few minutes walk away, there is parking up on the yellow line on Gills Hill except between 2-3pm.
- There is also pay and display with 1 hour free in the shoppers car park located behind Budgens which is a 5 minute walk away if you park at the end of the car park you will come out near Tesco Local.
Get In Touch With Us
For general questions, please send us a message and we’ll get back to you. Our practice manager Lindsay available in 9am-4pm weekdays (2pm on Friday) and will respond. Our remote diary service can also assist with appointments and information 8am-6pm on 01923 856 235.
If you are enquiring about making an appointment you can use the above link to look at availability and book – select a “First Consultation and Treatment for “General” Podiatry” if in doubt. You do not need to register or provide any information to see what is available.
If you are an existing patient looking to cancel/reschedule an appointment you can use the cancellation link in your booking email if you still have it.
You may include a couple of clear photos to assist us in advising if we feel an appointment is appropriate however no responsibility can be taken for email advice. A paid remote or email consultation is also available for those travelling a distance.
Fields marked with a * are required.