Preparation for your appointment
- If you take lots of medication it may be useful to bring a list since we ask for details about your health.
- If you have any X-rays or scans or letters about your foot problem bring these with.
- We are interested in any previous insoles or orthotics you have had in the past too.
- If there are any particular shoes that aggravate or help your foot problem then bring these with.
- If you are coming for a gait assessment or biomechanical and we may want to watch you walk then a pair of shorts is helpful.