The clinic adheres to the latest guidance from Public Health England and the College of Podiatry.
We promise to help keep you safe by:
- Allowing spaces between patient treatments
- Regularly disinfecting all contact points
- Wiping down the waiting room and treatment chairs after use
- Using a one-way system where necessary
- Hygiene barrier between the reception desk and waiting room
In return, please show you care by:
- Keeping to the appointment time rather than arrive early
- Use alcohol hand gel when you arrive or put on fresh clean gloves
- Keeping two metres away from other patients and staff
- Showing patience if there is a short delay to treatment
- Using our online appointment booking system where able
- Be patient when telephoning and wait for the answer service and provide them information to book an appointment for you
- Emails may take a few hours to respond to but do provide pictures or detailed information if requesting information
Further information can be found using this link.