To keep in line with the latest government guidelines to avoid unnecessary interactions, the clinic will only be treating patients who have a serious risk of infection, severe pain or skin breakdown if their feet are not treated. We will continue to treat key workers.
For all other cases we advise that you book a Telehealth appointment to discuss how we can help. You may also email us with details and pictures to assist you if times online do not suit.
We have procured patient nail care kits that can be collected or posted and can advise you on their use at home.
As a result of the Telehealth appointment we can arrange an appointment to see you if needed. This may be at the clinic or in your garden.
A&A Podiatrists have increased the length of appointments to increase social distancing and take all reasonable steps to clean the environment. We have masks, visors and gloves and alcohol hand gel.
We have procured some basic sterilised nail care equipment that we can provide to patients to use, and we can guide you remotely through the process. Click here for more information.
Our clinic is closed until 6th April and after this time we have limited clinics for patients who cannot delay treatment. The measures we have taken at our clinic are listed below.
- We have alcohol hand gel at the reception desk for patients to use upon arrival and departure (or ask you wash your hands with soap).
- We are frequently spraying surface disinfectant on surfaces that come into contact with the public.
- We are alternating the use of the two clinic rooms we have available so ample time is allowed for disinfection to work.
- We have spread out the chairs in the waiting room to more than 1 meter apart if you wish and we have removed magazines and toys away.
- If you decide to cancel your appointment because of concerns or illness then there will be no charge made – please use the online link to do this on your appointment reminder email.
- We have stopped seeing non urgent cases and will try and be as flexible as possible with patients requesting appointments.
- We have increased the spacing between appointments by an average of 10 minutes to reduce interaction between patients. Please don’t arrive too early for your appointment!
- We have created a 1 hour appointment for at risk patients to allow more time before and after your appointment.
- We have the provision to provide Telehealth video consultation and will provide advice and alternative treatments if possible.