The clinic adheres to the latest guidance from Public Health England and the College of Podiatry. This guidance (November 2020) allows all podiatry treatments to be undertaken despite any national or regional lockdown.
We promise to help keep you safe by:
- Regularly disinfecting all contact points
- Wiping down the waiting room and treatment chairs after use
- Using a one-way system where necessary
- Hygiene barrier over the reception desk
In return, please show you care by:
- Keeping to the appointment time don’t arrive early
- Using alcohol hand gel when you arrive
- Keeping two metres away from other patients and staff
- Showing patience if there is a short delay to treatment
- Using our online appointment booking system
- Be patient when telephoning and wait for the answer service and provide them information to book an appointment for you
- Emails may take a few hours to respond to but do provide pictures or detailed information if requesting information
Further information can be found using this link.