The clinic adheres to the latest guidance from Public Health England and the College of Podiatry.
Following the government announcement on 12th October 2020 of the 3 Tier COVID-19 restrictions, it has been confirmed that Podiatrists can continue to practice and treat all patients. This includes patients who are officially shielding.
We promise to help keep you safe by:
- Regularly disinfecting all contact points
- Wiping down the waiting room and treatment chairs after use
- Using a one-way system where necessary
- Reducing patient interaction
- Hygiene barrier between the reception desk and waiting room
In return, please show you care by:
- Keeping to the appointment time rather than arrive early
- Use alcohol hand gel when you arrive and leave
- Keeping two metres away from other patients and staff
- Showing patience if there is a short delay to treatment
- Using our online appointment booking system where able
- Be patient when telephoning and wait for the answer service and provide them information to book an appointment for you
- Emails may take a few hours to respond to but do provide pictures or detailed information if requesting information
The measures we have taken at the clinic include
- We have alcohol hand gel at the reception desk for patients to use upon arrival and departure (or ask you wash your hands with soap).
- We are spraying surface disinfectant on surfaces that come into contact with the public including door handles, taps, the buzzer…
- We have spread out the chairs in the waiting room and removed magazines and toys. Waiting room chairs are cleaned between use.
- We will not charge for missed appointments due to COVID related concerns.
- We have increased the spacing between appointments by an average of 10 minutes to reduce interaction between consecutive patients.
- Please don’t arrive early for your appointment.
- We have the provision to provide Telehealth video consultation and will provide advice and alternative treatments if possible.
- We offer contactless payments, BACS, online or cover keypad with a wipeable plastic.