The clinic adheres to the latest guidance from Public Health England and the College of Podiatry.
Podiatrists can continue to practice and treat all patients in all Tiers even Tier 4. There were concerns raised by patients delaying treatment resulting in some serious foot concerns. Please ensure that you seek our advice at the very least if you have any foot concerns.
We promise to help keep you safe by:
- Regularly disinfecting all contact points
- Wiping down the waiting room and treatment chairs after use
- Using a one-way system where necessary
- Reducing patient interaction
- Hygiene barrier between the reception desk and waiting room
In return, please show you care by:
- Keeping to the appointment time rather than arrive early
- Use alcohol hand gel when you arrive and leave
- Keeping two metres away from other patients and staff
- Showing patience if there is a short delay to treatment
- Using our online appointment booking system where able
- Be patient when telephoning and wait for the answer service and provide them information to book an appointment for you
- Emails may take a few hours to respond to but do provide pictures or detailed information if requesting information
The measures we have taken at the clinic include
- We have alcohol hand gel at the reception desk for patients to use upon arrival and departure (or ask you wash your hands with soap).
- We are spraying surface disinfectant on surfaces that come into contact with the public including door handles, taps, the buzzer…
- We have spread out the chairs in the waiting room and removed magazines and toys. Waiting room chairs are cleaned between use.
- We will not charge for missed appointments due to COVID related concerns.
- We have increased the spacing between appointments by an average of 10 minutes to reduce interaction between consecutive patients.
- Please don’t arrive early for your appointment.
- We have the provision to provide Telehealth video consultation and will provide advice and alternative treatments if possible.
- We offer contactless payments, BACS, online or cover keypad with a wipeable plastic.