All patients can be treated from 1st June 2020 provided you are symptom free. The clinic is adherent to social distancing and has a disinfection routine and required PPE.
The measures we have taken at our clinic are listed below.
- We have alcohol hand gel at the reception desk for patients to use upon arrival and departure (or ask you wash your hands with soap).
- We are spraying surface disinfectant on surfaces that come into contact with the public including door handles.
- We have spread out the chairs in the waiting room and removed magazines and toys.
- We will not charge for missed appointments due to COVOD related concerns.
- We have increased the spacing between appointments by an average of 10-15 minutes to reduce interaction between consecutive patients. Please don’t arrive early for your appointment.
- We have the provision to provide Telehealth video consultation and will provide advice and alternative treatments if possible.
- We offer contactless payments, BACS, online or cover keypad with film.